Welcome to my research page.
- June 2020: my article "Persistent and Consuming Types for Classical Logic" (joint work with Delia Kesner) was accepted at Lics'2020, which will occur online due to the Covid-19 pandemic
A short (and old) research statement.
- Quantitative Intersection Type Systems
- Infinitary Calculi and Coinduction
- Lambda-Mu Calculus
- Semantics of Pure Lambda Calculus
- Proofs of normalization in higher-order type theory, dependent types
- Certification of SMT solvers.
- Homotopy type theory